Should I keep my mouth shut or say how I truly feel? To say or to not say?

Uptowngirl88
So, I have a full time job and client I work with just for extra cash on some occasional weekends. Anyway , the clients family I worked with for extra cash is petty. A week before last they asked me if I can work 3p to 3a so they can go to a concert. I said no. Like who tf wants to work that on a Friday. Anyways after that they started showing up 15min late to relieve me from my shift. Now recently this weekend they did 45min. Yes 45 min late. So I told my job I will no longer with that family. So now they have no weekend coverage nor Friday.

So the client's daughter was told that I left the case so they had no coverage Sunday and will not have any for fri-sun. So she text me saying, " sorry I made you late". Now, their place is a dump most people wouldn't work there. I just helped for ofcourse extra cash and covid. So should I tell her " I agree you are sorry look at your life, where you live and how you live. Lose my number low life" or should I just ignore her text?
I'd just ignore her don't say anything. let it go
Yes tell her, " I agree, you are sorry look at your life, where you live and how you love. Lose my number low life".
GirlGuy
1 mo
Oops. I had told my job I will no longer work with that family due to them being late. I don't know why part of it went
1 mo
I never replied to her apology message. I talk to my job and they said this particular family never learns and now they are distraught bc since I'm gone they have no coverage. and now they can't see kane brown in concert since they have no coverage🤣.
11
5