WHAT DO I DO HELP?

kayla345678
So my school just sent me and about 100 other kids in my school of 1400 to go home for 2 weeks and quarantine and sit at home and do nothing, I DO NOT even have covid, They said i was next to someone that tested positive so i am still required to leave the school no matter, MY GRADES ARE DROPPING im learning nothing and im GOING to fail because im going to be 2 weeks behind, Me and my parants are outraged and i want put back in school, Can i go to a judge or sue so the school will let me go back and learn? this quarantine is just worsening my education, I begged the principle to let me stay, She said "it does not matter if you have covid or not the rules are if you have been near someone with covid you are to be exluded from the school and not allowed to be at school for 2 weeks rules is rules. The director of schools and the board OKED this, Can i sue them if im poor? I DEMAND to be allowed back to school to learn.
26 d
i also REALLY miss my friends and EVERYONE in my school is sick of this, the entire football team was sent home and EVERYONE is mad, The students are mad Parants are made, teachers are mad, my entire school district made thismade this rule ( my school is a public school in tennesee)
WHAT DO I DO HELP?
2
0