How do you recharge from work?

Rangers
I've been working an office job for almost 2 years 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I get paid very little and I get annoyed all the time when the projects I print get lost and I have to print them again and take the blame for it. I've had to cover for a coworker on and off for the past few months and someone is supposed to cover for me, but they never do and then my boss blames me for us being behind.

In the spring, I decided to go back to school part time online to get the credits I need to join the police academy. If all goes well, I'll have enough credits to join in January. I've also been dealing with financial strain as I failed to keep proper track of my credit in previous months since I was so focused on growing my bank account so I won't be living paycheck to paycheck.

Due to how little I'm paid, I can't seem to get out of debt and I get paid once a week. I'm also trying to lose weight so I can join the academy but no matter how many calories I burn, the scale won't budge at all and the only time I made progress, another scale said I was 12 pounds heavier than the other, which says I made hardly any at all.

I sleep at 7, wake up at 2, go to gym for 2 hours, and then go to work. By the time I get home, I'm so mentally exhausted and have so little time that I just watch YouTube videos and go to sleep. I only get 4 days off per year and I haven't used them as I want to see my girlfriend with them, but nobody will cover for me while I'm gone and vacation can be denied for any reason. Meanwhile other people are taking vacations left and right and making a fortune while I remain trapped in a constant state of poverty and helplessness.

I'm so mentally drained that I can hardly find any motivation to get projects done anymore and I'm so drained that even sitting up straight is impossible. I've always hated the job, but I stayed because there's nothing else out there, especially during the pandemic.
Is there a way I can fix this?
How do you recharge from work?
How do you recharge from work?
3
2