Are there certain professions you would turn down help or service from just because the worker was a woman?

MCheetah
I have a friend who once did this. The friend didn't want a female handyman/carpenter to work on their home, and told the company to bring out a male one, instead.

And I've heard several people say they wouldn't want a female cop to help them in a domestic abuse or burglar situation (especially without male backup). And almost everyone says they don't want a female firefighter showing up tp save them (unless maybe she was built like a man and was a bodybuilder).

Are there certain jobs you wouldn't want to pay for or have assistance from if a woman was doing them? (Yes, I asked this question a while ago, but it was never a poll.)
Yes, I don't want a woman performing certain jobs for me.
No, I'd take a female worker for any job.
GirlGuy
2
4