I need some advice as a 15yo male?

Anonymous
So i have a 22 in my animation class. I can't draw i can't even write neat. The teacher will scream at me for not drawing neatly. the teacher asked yelled at me andbsaid "if you dont want to be an animator then why did you pick my class". I DID NOT pick none of my classes. When i was a freshmen they just made me to go to a bunch of classes i DONT want or need i asked when i pick my classes and they said a teacher did. everyone else got to choose. I asked if i could change classes and all they did was shrug there shoulders and say sorry all the classes are full. Im highly pissed off. I want to do football and be a mechanic. But my school won't let me do football because i have to pass animations. I told my mom she did not care. im literally going to cuss out this animations teacher all he does is b itch and moan about me not being able to draw. When i told him i did not pick his class and i asked him to transfer me he just gets sassy and like "too bad" i want to beat the h ell out of him. . why did the school not let my choose my classes but everyone else did?
I need some advice as a 15yo male?
Add Opinion