What is something you learned about yourself during the pandemic?

StarryNightLights
For me, it was my ability to adjust to working from home during that difficult time. I also learned that i don't need constant reassurance in doing things well at my job, as i did not have the same contact that i did bring at my workplace.

I'm someone who doubts myself often, but to my surprise the shift from being at work to working from home helped me overcome my own doubtfulness. :) i became more confident, more self assured and used my own method and the resources i had to get my work done. I've learned I'm more:
flexible
dedicated
diligent
self motivated
self sufficient
better at time management
and most importantly with this being a fairly new job, i was able to feel more content working from home while i built up my confidence :)

I know how challenging of time is been for everyone, and i hope this comes to an end soon.

Was there something you did, you learned during this time?
Did you notice your own growth during the pandemic?
Was there anything that surprised you about yourself or overcoming the restriction and adapting to things?
3
1