Army to Marines? Making a career within the military? Would you join?

EmbraceThePain
I’m an Army Infantryman, but my contract is coming to end rather soon.

I’ve been thinking about becoming an officer in the Marine Corps.

Why Marines? Well, in short, they embody the values and culture that I do more so than any other branch of the military.

Values and culture revolving around a warrior-lifestyle

•Honor
•Morality
•Bravery
•Skill
•Discipline
•Savagery

Etc.

The Marine Corps is a super ALPHA environment, where weaklings, cowards, and pussies do not survive for long.

One way or another, this gets drilled out of you during training or once you get to the fleet/unit.

It seems that there are a few places on earth where warrior men exist and can do what they were meant to do and live how they were meant to live.

Even before becoming an Army Infantryman, I’ve looked into becoming an officer of Marines.

I’ve talked about it with Marines in my Infantry company, as well as other soldiers.

•My PT is great and improving
•I can get however many letters of recommendations I need
•ASVAB is high

Etc.

https://youtu.be/1mvh_C4aZz4

This is more of a rant than actual question but feel free to chime in whatever you wish
25 d
Donny O’ Malley, Marine CPT, talking about what makes Marines special/different.

25 d
Oh, education wise.
•Bachelor’s
•Process of getting Master’s

Need a bachelor’s to become a military officer.
3
13