Why is it my problem that other peoples lives are falling apart?

Anonymous
At my last job the staff started getting paid late because the person in charge of payroll had a baby and had complications. This went on for months. At my new job I've been told not to expect a payslip with my pay every time because the person doing payrol is going through cancer treatment. Am i wrong to be upset about this? i mean cancer is a horrible thing and complications with babies is a nightmare, however i can't help but feel these people should be making other arrangements so that their jobs are still getting done properly. to be blunt... why is it my problem that these people can no longer do their jobs properly? i deserved to be paid on time and the correct amount. i deserve to recieve a payslip every time. none of the other employees seem to have an issue with these situations. i have rent to pay. i have bills. i need my money. got my own personal problems.
5
0