Do you look for work that you can enjoy or is it just a means to an end?

DizzyDesii
I can’t commit to friendships and I certainly can’t commit to a job. I’ll always see it as something temporary that I tolerate to get where Im going. I probably won't stay at a job longer than 3-5 years at a time. I hate working but I do it because I have to and need to. I feel its only fair i provide my share in affording and taking care of the things I want in life. I’ll never be happy to go to work unless it includes nice eyecandy and a bombass playlist. Otherwise, nope nope nope. I see work as if im just running some errands. And money will never mean the world to me. I won't do just anything for money. Besides, I finally realized just how much physical and mental health are more important.
#FeelFreeToList
24 d
All i can say is that i rather work than be a housewife. I’m all for hanging with my future kids. But sitting around cooking and cleaning daily would be just as bad as keeping these horrible clients happy. Being a housewife would feel like being a janitor/maid. No thanks. I’d need a part time job at the least to be able to get out the house. But ideally, i dont want to work during the baby’s first year
38
16