Do your employees get on your f**king nerves? How do you deal with it?

bean2k21
It seems like employees get on my nerves no matter what they do. I'm at the point of just wanting to explode. Here's stuff employees do that grates on my nerves:

-Just the way they say "good morning. Like, "oh your my boss so I have to put a little falsetto in my voice to show you how much I give a shit.

-They always ask if they can do something. Like, excuse me boss, is it ok if I do my job? Duh that's why you're here.

-They constantly screw things up because they don't care about what they're doing. Then, they always come and get me when somebody's pissed about something stupid they did. Like, let me get my manager so you can vent at the guy who's fault it is that I'm here.

-. They don't think for themselves. They want me to make every single decision about every last way the business runs so that if something goes wrong, they can say it was the director's idea.

-They think they deserve more money because they've shown up to work for a few years. I'm sorry but a knot on a log doesn't become any more valuable by just sitting there. I didn't get promoted by ass kissing, asking for permission, letting someone else make all the decisions and do all the thinking.

What do I do to keep from hating them so much?

-
2
2