Has the time come for the next Wave?

Dinosaursandanime65
So as you all have seen in my recent posts, I’ve been showing you all assets of the DRW (Design Rework Wave) which is me redrawing all of the currently designed characters that I think don’t look good. I am on my last one, however I’m questioning if it’s even worth it. Her names are Boob-Bee and….. I forgot her real name but who gives a fuck really. I mean, if I don’t give a shit, then I might as well not give a fuck, right? Anyways, the reason why I’m debating over if she should get redesigned or not is because she immediately gets killed after appearing. I think she’s only gonna be in a single book. Autothots gets their Robonian battle suits, they go fight the antagonists (I will be keeping Milfatron alive and she’s gonna become a therapist because I like her and she’s supposed to be waifu material), and Boob-Bee literally gets One Shot. The battle is barely even starting and her entire torso just gets obliterated. Although, the antagonists don’t realize their need for him after the first fight so Boob-Bee might actually make an appearance beyond a single book. Either way, she is basically meaningless, she’s not important. Her in-battle-death is and has been official. Also, here’s how she looks currently in case it helps you answer the question.
One thing I’ll DEFINITELY have to change is her shoulder pads. I put the Apex Legends logo there as a little teaser/reference
but I don’t wanna take the risk of Respawn fucking me, so yeah. So, should she get a DR entirely, or will it be a waste of time and back stamina and I should just start updating all of the Character Profiles? I’m gonna admit that showing her is sort of an embarrassment because…. Well I’ll just say I could have done much better but like I said, if I don’t give a shit, then I might as well not give a fuck.
29 d
I have come to a conclusion. This is Wave is complete and the next one starts tomorrow…. We’ll, in about 6-ish hours
Has the time come for the next Wave?
1
2