Should I be slightly rude towards my boss on my last day?

Anonymous
So I’ve been working at a daycare temporarily as a partime job since i’m in college and I stayed for 9 months. Usually I do my 2 weeks before I leave a job but my new job as a behavior Tech pays more & they said they need me next week & my current boss said to see if they’ll work with her. So this morning, I told my boss i tried convincing for me to stay for two weeks so she could find someone since 2 people were leaving soon as well & she said “well a good company would work with me.. “ & i just shrugged my shoulders and tried to walk off and they asked me questions about my job so i kept my answers short. I could care less what she thinks it’s just the fact that she basically insulted me and my new job (even though she is right a job should let me stay for 2 weeks to help someone’s old job out) but still, tomorrow i’m debating on if i should even say goodmorning when i pass the office or not and be slightly rude towards them. They’re nice but talk to their workers with an attitude every once in a while. for ex: one parent was locked out on accident and my coworker opened the door for him and the assistant said “next time don’t do that again” lol.
11 d
Also I have many references & I will never go back there. most of the workers say how rude they are & me including other people with daycare experience starting pay was only 10 dollars which is minimum wage now in my state and some of these women are older than me & have kids like come on. and this company makes a lot of money
11 d
i’m just going to be respectful but keep my distance. it’s not that deep but i’ve never experienced rude people in charge lol
4
0