Do you agree cystic acne makes a person unappealing for Jobs, dates, friends, etc. ?

bannacookies
There was once someone at a job I worked at who tried to get hired. Their acne was so horrible that they looked like they were taking drugs or something, maybe they were. During their interview, my boss flat-out told the person who was trying to get hired, "no one wants to see this (this as in their face) sorry we can't hire you." It's a big deal, no one wants to see someone's face like this, correct? It looks unprofessional when trying to get a job & I'm assuming other things too like dates & whatnot. What do you think?
Yes
No
GirlGuy
7
5