Do you think that still it is very difficult to unemployed people to find job due to this crisis?

Anonymous
I mean now with this new Covid variant that is less lethal in some way but way more contagious, I read, I dont know if it is true, people are asked to work from their homes if possible. So looking at this current scenario all accross the globe, maybe one more time it can be difficult to find a job again as jobs at the physical offices are now less and less and some jobs can't be done from home, they have to be done at the place of work, at the site. Therefore if this variant is more contagious employers will likely not to hire new staff to work at the site until this things gets more in control and we dont know when will that be. For instance I been unemployeed for 2 years now but I was uenmployed months before (Nov 2019) the pandemic started in my country, then it came the pandemic and I just could not find a job for one year,, as people were getting fired instead and employers were not hiring new employees and employees contracts reducede or suspended.

Then it came 2021 and things was more or less the same but improved just a little bit, Now we are in 2022, and then the new variant way more contagious so the less you are outside the better for a person and it is better to work from home instead. My problem is the job I had always had done my entire life and my experience and for more than 15 years is a job that is needed to be done at the office, it can't be done from home and also my age is also coming tricky to be hired by currenbt employers as many employers like better young people who can pay them less not people above 45 as to hire a person above 45 it means more moeny to pay for a salary due to the experience, and in this current crisis, I bet employers what they want is to reduce costs for the financial current situation as well
7 d
So either I settle for any job that pay me less in this financial crisis and my experience won't be that important but i will have to work from the site probably or I wait for a little longer to see if things get more in control a little. i was planning to search this month for a job but then the variant is already in my country and the Presidency are advicing people to work from home instead and avoid gathering of people in the offices. I still could apply sure but maybe to finally have a
7 d
a job probably won't be any time soon if I get one.
3
0