In our lesson in Earth Science subject, it is said that one of the characteristics of earth that are necessary to support life is (in caption below)?

Anonymous
it is said that one of the characteristics of earth that are necessary to support life is We Have The Right Stuff To Hold A Dynamic Core. What does it mean? And why is the picture from our powerpoint like this? Does it have something to do with the Northern Lights?
14 d
Oops, my mistake. It was supposed to be "HAVE THE RIGHT STUFF TO "HOST" A DYNAMIC CORE." only. No word "We" and not "hold" but "host". Sorry. I was trying to memorize it so I wrote it without looking then I realize that I wrote wrong.
1
1