Why would a factory decide to move a person around without giving them time to completely learn the job?

smahala1991
The job I'm at now decided to move me to a box and packing position from a sanitation position after just a few days, problem is nobody ever told me I was doing anything wrong. They just said I didn't feel like a good fit. Well, I haven't had time to build myself up. They tell me I'm too nervous well yes I'm gonna be nervous, it's a new place and I wanna do well. Plus the guy that was training me was Chinese and couldn't speak very good English (although he was a nice person and I mean that as no offense at all to anyone). Do you think factories sometimes set new hires up to fail? There's a new orientation class every week as well so that place is like a giant revolving door.
20 h
Does this mean I'm s sucky worker? Am I incompetent?
1
5