13 Cartoons That Should Still Be Here

Okay, yes I was born in the generation of these shitty cartoons but I don't like them. I mean they are mindless. I could feel my brain rotting just by looking at them. Have you seen the cartoons they have on nowadays? Mad, Amazing world of gumball, regular show, Clarence, adventure time...

But never mind that. Here are 10 cartoons that I believe shouldn't have been taken off the air and replaced.

1. The Jetsons

2. The Flintstones

3. Jonny Quest

4. Krypto the SuperDog

5. Secret Saturdays

6. Thundarr the Barbarian

7. He-Man

8. The Herculoids

9. Kim Possible

10. Teen Titans

This one really pissed me off because not only did they get rid of Teen Titans, they desecrated it with this bull shit (TEEN TITAN'S GO) I saw this and thought WTFFFFFF!!!!!!

11. Swat Kats

12. My Life As A Teenage Robot

13. Danny Phantom

I should stop now or this list will be upgraded from 13 to 150. Lol Just trying to say I miss these cartoons and mad they replaced them with mindless crap.

1029

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked Regular Show it reminded me of Rocko's Modern Life and Doug in away in terms of humor and real life situations. I will agree that today's cartoon shows are pretty bad, I seen a few with my nephews that they really don't make sense like Teen Titans Go being silly and stupid.

I like The Flintstones and I remember that Seth McFarlane was in talks of bringing it back but still it's better as just doing reruns. Jetsons I never got into growing up. Danny Phantom was a great show. Everything else you mention I never seen though i really don't remember Swat Cats, didn't that air on TBS?

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't watch some of these but I do remember the jetsons, Scooby doo, Flintstones, teenage robot, Danny phantom, courage, Dexter, ed edd and eddy, pp girls, Johnny bravo (favorite fuck boy ever) Tom and Jerry, Buggs, and so much more. You want to see a good cartoon with an actual story and character development, please go see avatar the last airbender. That show was brilliant for show aired for kids and teens. But I haven't watched today's cartoons, they just don't appeal to me.

• Like I said I cut the list short because it got to long.

• I know I was just listed my own shows that I use to watch and remember, I didn't say you forgot them.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 28

• The Jetsons, the Flintstones, Jonny Quest, Krypto, Kim possible, Teen Titans, My life as a teenage robot, and Danny phantom were all TV shows I used to watch as a kid, major props to you for coming up with all of these!!!

Personally though I absolutely loved Regular show, since it made me laugh all the time. Teen titans is definitely my favorite show mentioned here, and I absolutely despise Teen titans go.. I have to go binge watch some of these shows when I've got the time lol

• like I said I watched way more than that but I cut myself off. i said i was going to collect all the good shows and if i had kids they could watch that instead of the bull they put on TV now like Teen titans go or if i never have kids be the weirdo watching old cartoons alone

• Despite me loving my childhood cartoons, I sincerely believe that they should not be brought back. Look at the atrocity that the modern-day Powerpuff girls are. Samurai Jack did it right, ending the story. But other than that, leave old cartoons alone. They deserve to not be ruined.

Look at the Simpsons. That thing has been beating a creatively dead horse for too long now. It has to go.

• YESSS!!! Regular show is awesome! My family just got the hulu free trial and I have watched all the episodes over again! I never seen the ending and it was sooo good! But I wish it continued!!!

• um i think you missed the point i said i didn't like regular show and that they replace my shows with stuff like that

• ... Sorry lol I just saw it and had to comment instantly!

• like i said i dont like it

• Johnny Quest was the coolest of all. I was about Johnny's age when that came out, and I wanted to BE Johnny Quest. The Herculiods were good, too. Another good one was Beeny And Cecil. Cecil was always drawn to look like a sock-puppet, and every time there was trouble, the Captain would always find some excuse to go hide in his cabin, then come out when the trouble's over.

• I remember that when I was little I had a crush on Zac Saturday and was pissed when they put a girl who was sapoused to be his love interest kinda.

• A lot of these are still very much after my time. But He-Man was a classic when I was a boy. I loved it. As well as Transformers (80's series), X-Men (90's series), Dungeons & Dragons.. All great cartoons! Cartoons nowadays suck!

• like i said this list could go for days but i cut myself of it was getting to long. and you're in your 30s so of course you had cartoons before mine

• 0|0
    • i have never seen this before but its cute. kinda like tiny toons or bugs lol

• I can't say that I totally agree with modern cartoons totally sucking; I think that Adventure Time is a great show and I don't mind The Amazing World of Gumball either. I will say that there are tons of old cartoons that I still like though:

•Most of the ones that you mentioned

•Rugrats

•Hey Arnold

•Rocko's Modern Life

•Dexter's Lab

•Courage the Cowardly Dog

•Futurama

•Invader Zim (they hardly even gave that show a chance)

• one I didn't say they all suck I like legends of Kora and I really truly hate to admit but I like star vs the forces of evil. 2 i don't count Futurama as cartoons considering all of the very adult sense. and i knew all of them that you listed i just thought the list was getting to long so i stoped

• Teen Titans. Megamen (or was it X-Men?). Those were pretty awesome!
    Is Drawn Together still a thing? I liked watching that.

Back to my MLP. (;

• I liked Kim Possible and Teen Titans.
    I also liked Duck Tales, Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, and Emperor's New School.

• As for the body types of women, I see no reason someone would attack you for stating the obvious.. I personally base the women I'm most likely to try and take it to another level on what's resting on her shoulders. I've had girlfriend with 42DD cup size but, sad to say they doubled as her IQ. She also is confined to a wheelchair because of chronic back pain. On the other end of the spectrum I dated a college educated woman who I didn't know it at the time was a stoner with no desire to put those degrees to work. I just haven't had the greatest of luck "YET" because she's out there. I'm totally into a nice, decent looking woman with breasts or breasts but, brains have to be there, non negotiable. You guys dont believe this have never made Sunday morning breakfast, say to her something about Trump and she says ha, you gonna take up playing the trumpet? I need more then a bag of bricks

• Ummmmmm dude this is a my take about cartoons... I think you have the wrong thing Here?

• He-man? Lame!

Johnny Quest was taken off because Haj wasn't PC enough with his turbin.

Ren & Stimpy are awesome and worth watching.

https://youtu.be/eVM1nUmDHHc

• Code name kids next door, Tom and Jerry, courage the cowardly dog, original power Puff girls , Samaria jack, foster home for imaginary friends, Franklin, lilo and stitch, Kim possible, proud family, invader Zim, Dexter labatory, American dragon, Avatar the original, recess, cat dog, Danny phantom, Jimmy neutron, original fairy odd parents, out of the box (not a cartoon but love that show) mr. Meaty (if I had to go through that, we all have to go through that, grim adventures of Billy and Mandi

• I agree.
    They should bring back some of them.
    Danny phantom , teenage robot , secret Saturdays, teen titans , swat Kats.
    But there's many more they need to bring back from the early to mid 00's

• May I mention Street Sharks (mid 90s), Medabots (late 90s) and Tales from the Cryptkeeper (early to late 90s)?

• Most of the good ones are older cartoons that focused on script and substance

• you wasted so many opportunities to list great cartoons

• megas xlr
      roccos modern life
      the tick
      darkwing duck
      freakazoid
      animaniacs
      time squad
      courage the cowardly dog
      lloyd in space
      the weekenders
      johnny bravo
      the oblongs

i can keep going :P

• Like I said I cut myself off I left of some of my own favorites

• the real question is, how far would you have to go before you picked any one of those? :P

• Tbh I like this programming.

When I was younger I loved the ones you listed, but I also enjoy seeing that the regular show is on right after I had a nice joint now that I'm older. Different appeals I guess.

• I also don't like drugs so I guess a year makes a difference

• Personally I don't hate the cartoons today. I like Adventure Time, Gumball, and Regular Show. I also like some of the older stuff too. I like to have an open mind.

• I agree

• I've only seen some of those.

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 9

• Omg jetsens. Yes please

• The old Scooby Doo!!

• Girl Animaniacs is my fave !

• i liked the Jetsons
    the adventures of johnny quest had a nice intro

• i really liked the jetsons and and flintstones

• Definitely. I miss "Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego😀
    And I agree most of today shows are brain warping, have subliminal messages, and shouldn't be considered suitable for children.

• They are all still here thanks to the Internet!

• I was never into cartoon

• I love Jonny Quest!