2018 Movies: 9 Movies To Watch Out For Next Year

1 ) Tomb Raider

Alicia Vikander, plays sharp minded and stubborn spirited , Lara Croft. She embarks on a perilous journey to solve the mystery of her adventurer father's disappearance.The movie is based on the 2013 video game of the same name by Crystal Dynamics. It's scheduled for release in March , 2018.

2) Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is the sequel to the 2015 film Jurassic World - the second film in the sequel trilogy , and the fifth installment in the Jurassic Park film series. It is meant to be more suspenseful and scarier than the others. Starring Chris Pratt , and Jeff Goldblum will reprise his role as Dr. Ian Malcolm from the original film and its 1997 sequel. It's scheduled for release in June, 2018.

3 ) Fifty Shades Freed

Fifty Shades Freed is the final film in the Fifty Shades trilogy, and a sequel to Fifty Shades of Grey- 2015,and Fifty Shades Darker - 2017.Freed is all about tackling difficult situations and people, but still coming out stronger on the other side. The film stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan as Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey. It's scheduled for release in February , 2018.

4) Han Solo: A Star Wars Story

Han Solo: A Star Wars Story is about the early adventures of young Han Solo, Chewbacca and Lando Calrissian.It explores his life in the years leading up to his fateful encounter with Luke Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi . Alden Ehrenreich plays young Han Sol. It's scheduled for release in May,2018

5) Venom

Tom Hardy is Eddie Brock - the character who first became Venom. The character is an alien symbiote that needs a human host to survive. In return, the alien vests its victim with incredible powers. It's scheduled for release in October, 2018

6) Deadpool 2

Deadpool sequel will bring back Ryan Reynolds as the legendary motor-mouthed, psychotic Wade Wilson. Scheduled for release in June , 2018

7) Bad Boys for Life

Movie franchise Bad Boys brings back Martin Lawrence & Will Smith - who play two Miami police officers with foul mouths and big personalities. It's basically about ; what becomes of Bad Boys when they’re not boys anymore. It's scheduled for release in January, 2018

8.) The Predator

A marine discovers a deceased Predator carcass,and he brings the Predators equipment back home. Upon realization of the stolen equipment, another Predator embarks on a mission to track down and reclaim the stolen equipment so that it may not be exploited by human scientists. It's scheduled for release in August ,2018

9) Black Panther

Th Black Panther,played by Chadwick Boseman ,is tested when he is drawn into a formidable conflict with an old enemy, when he threatens the fate of his nation and the world. It's scheduled for release in February, 2018

1528
Fitness-Fanatic is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well Tomb Raider might be interesting because they are doing it differently.

Jurassic Kingdom? Really?

Can't do the Fifty shades of anything.

Han Solo might be decent.

Venom? With Tom Hardy? That has the makings of greatness.

DeadPool 2 should be awesome. Ryan Reynolds took only 20 years or so to find his role.

Bad Boys will be garbage.

So will the Predator.

I simply saw Chadwick Boseman working out for the Black Panther and I couldn't even sit still.

That one is number one on my list.

Well, that's my assessment, overall a pretty good list.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, i don't usually like well produced movies that make it into top rated lists. they're usually too well made for me. I prefer borderline shitty cult classics with humoristic concepts, like Teeth (2007) !
    parlorofhorror.files.wordpress.com/.../...er-2.jpg
    they always get shitty ratings but I give it a 10/10 because it made me cry laughing, this woman got teeth! in her pussy!

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 27

• I'm glad you mentioned "The Predator" or Predator 4. Plot seems more interesting than Predator 2 and Predators. Anyone that doesn't like Predator can have their spine and skull ripped off or get their skin ripped off J/K lol

I'm also going to watch the new Jurassic Park movie, so thanks for mentioning it. Haven't decided about the rest yet. I might watch Deadpool 2, but haven't decided yet. Venom looks interesting, and being another R-Rated Marvel film adaptation, it's about damn time. As of now Blade, Punisher, Deadpool and Venom are the only Marvel film adaptations that got R-Ratings.

• 1. Tomb Raider- Eehh, I don't know seems like one of those movies were the protagonist will practically be super human.. But, I'm sure it'll be better than Angelina Jolie's movie..
    2. I liked the first Jurassic World.. So, I think I'll be interested in this.. Especially if Jeff Goldblum is in it..
    3. Fifty Shades Freed? Nope.. LOL..
    4. Han Solo Movie.. Well, I've never been a big Star Wars fan.. But I did like Rogue One more than The Force Awakens.. So, I might like this one.
    5. Venom.. It's silly for Sony to make their own shared universe without Spider-Man.. But that doesn't mean I won't be a little bit excited for this movie..
    6. Deadpool 2.. Like another user said I feel like it's over Hyped.. But, I will be lookin forward to it nonetheless..
    7. Bad Boys For Life.. Well I like Will Smith and Martin Lawrence.. So, I guess I'll be in to see this.. Maybe..
    8. The Predator.. Well the premise sounds interesting.. I'll have to see some trailers or somethin..
    9. Black Panther.. The movie on this list I'm most excited for.. Can't wait to see this.. Good list.. Although one of these movies should have been replaced with Avengers: Infinity War.. LOL..

• Whoooo awesome take mate... now movies, i can chat movies all day, especially since you have similar taste to me own.
    Except that garbage sex color movie, of fifty shades 🤢👎😔!!!

Now bad boys got delayed!! So that might not make it to next year.

Tomb raider- helll yeah! Still wish they got lyndsy fonseca. But this looks very promising.

Jurassic is always a must watch! Always!!!

Marvel movies are decent pass times!!! They're slowly going down a bit in my opinion, but still worth a watch.

Not a big Star Wars guy, but I'll watch!!

And last is predator and that's going to be pretty good, if it's like it's original.

• Very good selection of movies...

Tomb Raider - despite the fact I prefer Angelina, but I think Alicia is good enough to play Lara Croft.
    Jurassic World - can't wait for it, I love the dinosaurs.
    Fifty Shades Freed - Not my type of movie.
    Han Solo: A Star Wars Story - Another favorite of mine.
    Venom - sounds interesting.
    Deadpool 2 - maybe a bit overhyped, but I think it's gonna be fun.
    Bad Boys for Life - Meh.
    The Predator - definitely cool, as always.
    Black Panther - finally, I hope it's going to be as good as Doctor Strange.
    Excellent Take.

• Great. More shit sequels/remakes/"reboots" and comic book adaptations. And they say originality and creativity are dead...

• Tomb Raider movies suck, and this is coming from a hardcore Tomb Raider video game fan. The only thing I am waiting for is Hey Arnold the Jungle movie next month.

• Some good calls - I still haven't got around to seen first two 50 shades because the reviews were bad.

• I think I would see Jurassic world , predator and Bad Boys

• This will be the most important movie of 2018
    https://youtu.be/LnpsEAHAEnY?t=9s

• New Avengers, Ant-Man, the nun from The Conjuring will have her own spin-off movie which I think will be very scary, and you already mentioned a few good films set to release.

• Black panther, starwars and Jurassic

• All look good but movies have been letting me down recently.
    50 shades is preggers, please call social services.

• Thank You

• Honestly... most of these will probably seriously suck...

• You didn't mention Avengers: Infinity War? The big conclusion to the Marvel Cinematic Universe where big characters like Captain American, Iron Man, Thor, Hulk and many more will die...

• Why the hell did they bring back Jeff Goldblum, the worst actor in Hollywood.

• Tomb Raider not so much, played the game and going by the trailer the movie follows it frame for frame. Wouldn't be surprised if it had Active Time Events for the audience lol.

• I'm surprised you didn't include Avengers Infinity War

• Venom sounds interesting !!

• only interested in 2, 7 and maybe 9

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 14

• 1. Not again with these remakes, the best remake I've seen in long time so far was IT. I just don't see her as the character from the games, she looks a bit to young and frail to be Laura. I think Angelina was the closet fit for the character so I don't see a point for the remake.
    2. I actually liked the latest Jurassic movie, so I think I'll see how this one goes.
    3. Skip. Didn't jump on the 50 shades of grey band wagon.
    4. Star wars.. I liked force awaken and can't wait to see the last jedi but I don't know about this one really.
    5. Honestly I'm so over spiderman movies but its about time we got venom movie cause people have been dying to see venom for a long time.
    6. YES!
    7. Well this is kind of late.. this should have happened years ago. Bad boys 2 was in 2003, why are we just not getting 3?
    8. ... eh.. seen it, over predator.
    9. Maybe... but no real interest to see it.

• Well Tomb Raider is tellin the more "realistic" story of the 2013 video game which will no doubt probably be better than the cheesy unrealistic Jolie version.. LOL.

• @JDavid25 Maybe, but a lot people really aren't feeling the new character to be honest.

• Well, it's essentially the same character just a different actress to fit the newer look of Tomb Raider.. I mean I never knew anybody cared much for Jolie's Tomb Raider.. LOL..

• That Tomb Raider movie looks like it's going to be absolute trash, and it's basically telling the story of the latest video game all over again. You might as well just buy the video game and play that. I love Lara Croft, but I absolutely cannot stand the direction they've taken her. The way they've change her look entirely is very bothersome.

• I don't get why they keep making Tomb Raider stuff when the fans of the games HATE it all... and stand alone they are crap without the franchise behind them... so utterly pointless.

• @Annie_Mosity Lol yes! Thank you! I don't know what it is, but video games just don't transition well into movies.

• I'm kinda excited about dead pool. It should be fun! And I'm sure my boyfriend is going to drag me to the Star Wars one

• I'm hella excited for Black Panther!!! 🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

I'm also excited to see Bad Boys and Venom. Jurassic Park is probably gonna have awesome visuals.

• I’m interested in Fifty Shades Freed been following that movie so far

• I am fine with all the movies but who the fuck should watch out for Fifty Shades or anything related to them? It's simply disgustig, as disgusting and low quality as Twilight and I wonder who pays to see it in a movie theater. I would be ashamed to watch it.

• I'm only excited for dead-fucking-pool <3 <3 <3

• I can't wait for Tomb Raider, but I fear it might be a let down...

• Interesting take

• That Jurassic World one sounds good

• Um you forgot Frozen 2

• Black Panther, Deadpool 2, and Venom are what I'm looking forward to.

• I want to watch The Nun!

• Bad boys, black panther, tomb raider off the bat