Box Office: 10 Of The Highest Grossing Movies Of 2017

10 Of The Highest Worldwide Grossing Movies Of 2017 (so far )

1. Beauty And The Beast

Worldwide Gross : $1,263,521,126

Synopsis

As punishment for his actions, a young prince is transformed into a hideous beast by a mysterious enchantress. Only true love can free him from the curse. An enchanted rose was given to the beast ,and if he doesn't find true love before the last petal falls from the rose ,the beast must remain a beast forever. He meets Belle ,a young village girl ,and she starts to see beyond his monstrous appearance. She soon realizes the kind heart and soul of the true Prince within the beast.

2. The Fate Of The Furious

Worldwide Gross: $1,235,761,498

Synopsis

A mysterious woman lures Dom into the world of Cyberterrorism. She seduces him , then convinces him to betrayal his family - the people he fought so hard to protect . Dom turns his back on his family and joins her organization. Those closest to him unite to bring home the man who made them a family

3. Despicable Me 3

Worldwide Gross: $766,931,705

Synopsis

Balthazar Bratt, rises to power and wants world domination. Gru and Lucy are fired from their job after a failed attempt to stop Bratt from stealing the largest diamond in the world. Depressed and jobless Gru, flies out to meet Dru - his long-lost supervillain twin brother. Dru wants Gru to team up for one more heist,so they plan to steal the largest diamond in the world from Bratt.

4. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

Worldwide Gross :$863,562,289

Synopsis

The Guardians find that they are up against a new menace who is out to rule the galaxy. The team help their leader Star Lord ,uncover the truth behind his true heritage.Old foes become new allies as they fight to keep their newfound family together

5. Wonder Woman

Worldwide Gross: $821,750,942

Synopsis

Trained warrior Diana, princess of the Amazons,learns of a conflict in the outside world after a pilot crashes on the island where she lives . So she leaves her home to embark on a journey to end the war During her journey, Diana soon discovers her full powers and her true destiny.

6. IT

Worldwide Gross : $677,479,722

Synopsis

Every 27 years a shape-shifting killer demon, takes on the appearance of a clown.In the Town of Derry, kids disappear one by one .So a group of local friends unite ,to hunt down and kill the evil clown

7. Logan

Worldwide Gross : $616,795,600

Synopsis

Logan hides out on a remote stretch of the Mexican border. He meets a mysterious woman who asks him to lead a young girl to safety. Logan comes face -to- face with a villain from his own past on a live-or-die mission - one that will set the time-worn warrior on a path toward fulfilling his destiny.

8. Dunkirk

Worldwide Gross : $524,828,227

Synopsis

In May 1940,during World War ll, Germany advanced into France, trapping 400,000 British soldiers and allied troops on the beaches in the French port town of Dunkirk. British Prime Minister,Winston Churchill ,sends every serviceable naval and civilian vessel that could be found to make a heroic attempt to rescue the troops. At the end of the mission, 338,226 British ,French, Dutch and Belgian soldiers were safely evacuated.

9. War For The Planet Of The Apes

Worldwide Gross : $489,555,007

Synopsis

Caesar and his apes suffer a great loss after they are forced into a battle with an army of humans led by a ruthless Colonel. Caeser embarks on a mission to kill the ruthless human Colonel that will determine the fate of both their species and the future of the planet.

10. The LEGO Batman Movie

Worldwide Gross : $311,950,384

Synopsis

The Joker plans to rule Gotham City,so he gets sent to the Phantom Zone in order to get all the villains in there out. Batman seeks the help of his sidekick,Robin, as well as his friends, and they work together as a team to stop the Joker taking over Gotham

1020
Fitness-Fanatic is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dunkirk deserves best picture for its new and unique way of introducing an epic war movie.

Beauty and the Beast should have best costume design.

Wonder Woman should have best Film Score.

Best Actor and Actress shouldn't be in any of these movies.

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked "Matilda", a russian movie about the last Tsar and his lover.
    Getting tired of this hollywood fake nonsense called "movies", switched to european cinema, last 3 month and I dont regret it at all.
    Matilda was the last one I saw, last week, and its amazing, one of the best movies and true story based romance I've seen.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 19

• *3rd ) Spider man Homecoming at $880,024,498
    *4th) Wolf Warrior 2 at $870,325,439

Soon to be in the List... Star Wars: The Last Jedi

• I have to say that most of these movies on this list weren't that great to be the top 10 grossing movies but it's an opinion xD

• i wonder how huge at the box-office The Last Jedi will perform, other than the fact that it's Star Wars that it will be a huge it, these 2 reasons are why it will also be a huge box-office hit. It is Carrie Fisher's last film, and Luke will be at the forefront of the movie, as in, he will be heavily involved in this one unlike The Force Awakens were he only appeared for like 30 seconds.

• Not bad.

• Sorry, but what was the question?

• I’ve seen most of these and liked Fate of the Furious and Wonder Woman the best

• All but two of these are pure shit.

• I've watched all of then but wonderwoman was a Disappointment

• I wonder how big The Last Jedi will perform at the Box-office

• Interesting how they never broke a billion yet
      Star wars 6 made the most money lol

Interesting that fast n the furious earned more than star wars
      I guess fast n furious resonantes with a wider audience

• @TripleAce The Force Awakens made over a billion world-wide

• And that proves that its 90% promotion and 10% actual movie quality.

• Will watch It & Dunkirk... when I get the chance !!

• Who's got the coolest gadgets?

*BATMAN!!!*

• Already watched Dunkirk. But the others aren't my style.

• Nice. I haven't watched single movie from it, but I'll watch now few from your list

• And yet people don't have $5 to give to charity 🤔

• exept Planet of the Apes... maybe Dunkirk... I don't give a fuck.

• ok but wich movies were, hatted the most

• Don't forget Thor: Ragnarok!

• well it came out over a week ago so it will probably take a full month to know what its final count is, and i'm sure The Last Jedi will be the highest grossing film of this year

• @IHateBeingaMan most likely. I was never a huge starwars fan

• All mediocre movies except Wonder Woman.

• Really? "Dunkirk" impressed me. Then again, I have a weak spot for historical films.

What Girls Said 9

• Top 4 highest grossing movies are terribly bad...

It is sad Blade Runner 2049 could not make big box in numbers

• I still haven't seen the Wonder Woman movie, but I hear it's good. Maybe I should watch it. I also haven't seen any despicable me movies lol

• Only seen 4 of those so far.

• I liked the movie It. Beauty and the beast had some beautiful scenes but disappointed me with the cheesiness.

• I find beauty and the beast at number one kinda hard to believe. I did see that one and I also saw It, which was awesome.

• IT IS OVERRATED

• they really fucked up beauty&the beast

• I don't like these movies.

• Logan was great.