Top 10 90's TV Shows That we Definitely Won't Forget!

For all of you who are grew uo in the 90s or love watching tv shows from the 90s, I've decided to put some of the best shows that would definitely bring some good ole memories. I remember watching these shows as a child and I've been hooked to them ever since. I may not be a 90's kid but I'm definitely a 90s babies and will always love these shows. I'm so glad that my mom introduced me to these wonderful shows.

10. Family Matters

Whenever I'm feeling down and just need a good laugh, this show definitely cheer me up. I really can't get over how funny Steve Urkel is along with Carl. Being in this household could totally heal depression.

9. The fresh Prince of Bel-Air

We all have to admit that Will Smith is a great actor and made this show amazing. He totally knows how to party and have a great time. Although, the Banks family are wealthy and could be stuck up, he still doesn't tries to find a way to brighten up their household.

8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

A good show to watch on Halloween and for those of you who loves Horror/drama. My mom is really a fan of this show and would binge watch it every time it aired on tv.

7. Saved by the bell

A good show for teens to watch with their friends. Has so much drama and things that younger views could relate too. Also, A.C's dimples are just breath taking. (Blushes)

6. Sabrina the teenage witch

5. Full House

What girl never had the hearts for Uncle Jessie because I know I did. Michelle was totally my favorite and thoughts she was so adorable. Oh and Uncles Joey with his cartoon voices haha. I'm so happy that there is new version of this show which is called "Fuller House" and can be found on netflix. Thought this show was awesome and know Fuller House is even more hilarious.

4. Sister Sister

"Sister Sister"

This was the first show that I seen Tia and Tamara on and have loved them ever since. I really enjoy seeing them on the same show/ movies. Lisa is character that I love the fact she's not afraid to say whats on her mind and I Must admit that she has a good fashion sense. Oooh, and I almost forgot the "Go Home Roger" and I would literally say it along them. I always taught that Roger was so adorable and was very fun to be around but annoying at the same time lol.

3. Boys Meet World

2. Goosebumps

For those of you horror fans, Goosebumps is the right show for you. I remember watching a goosebumps when Halloween would come around and I would continue watching it even after Halloween ended. I really how all of the episodes have an unexpected twist to them. I also read R.L Stine's Goosebumps books and find them a lot better than the tv show because it has lots of details that weren't added to the show but I still think that the writers did a good job.

1. Beverly Hills 90210

This has to be my number #1 show. I really enjoy everything about this show and how it relates to the problems that teens go through every day in high school. I had a huge crush on Brandon and would love seeing him on there. I also like the other characters and felt that they did great on this show. Some of you may not agree but I always thought that Brandon and Andrea made a great couple and wished the writes had them as a couple instead of him dating Kelly. I love Brandon and Andrea chemistry and bond and adding them as a couples is something I would've done if I could. Love this show.

Thanks for viewing. Please feel free to add or share your opinion of a 90's show that you truly love and the reason for it. Every opinion is greatly appreciated.

719

Most Helpful Guy

• Those were some great shows.
    I watched most of them when I was younger.

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved all except Goosebumps scared me... Saved by the bell, 90210, and Boy meets World all had eyecandy but were boring. I loved all the other shows tho! Especiay Full House and Sister Sister. But Fresh Prince and Family Matters were also funny. And Buffy and Sabrina were someone i looked up to haha

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 18

• I still watch Fresh Prince of Bel-Air and another favorite from the 90's was Martin.

This Take does bring back memories lol.

• I loved most of those shows

• Your list didn’t include animaniacs, so your list is invalid and doesn’t count

• Thanks. Forgot how bad 90's TV was.

• love all these shows

• Fresh Prince was the best

• I agree, plus Married With Children, Melrose Place, Seinfeld and Star Trek: Deep Space 9 :)

• Already forgot them, mainly because I didn't watch them. My go-to 90's shows are The X-Files and Dragon Ball Z. Those are pretty much the only shows I watched as a kid.

• I only remember Fresh Prince

• You forgot Jeeves and Wooster.

• Those are all horrible shows. What about The X-Fles? The Simpsons?

• I recognize all of them, but never watched any.

• Good time, good time...

• Great shows , what about ‘smart guy’

• i never watch BH, they've continues some, like girl meets world, and sabrina is getting a reboot, on netflix. it's going to be much darker, as opposed to the light/funny, MJH version

• Family Matters was the funniest - Carl's gay, Eddie was with Super Head, and the young girl ended up being a pornstar (a pretty good one I might add).

• Oh yeah, and Steve did the voice of "Sonic The Hedge Hog" cartoon.

• Carls gay? Where u hear that? Lmao i remember superhead. And the little boy he's on Young and the Restless. Sucks that the girl who played Steves girlfriend died long ago

What Girls Said 6

• Saved by the bell and Goosebumps were my life <3

• Out of all of these, I've only watched Fresh prince, Buffy (didn't watch it until a couple of years ago when I cruised through maybe a season on netflix), and Goosebumps. The rest I've heard of but never watched.
    I'm offended that Friends didn't make this list, lol.

• Here are some of my favorites that I mostly watched in the late '80 & '90s:
    Friends (1994-2004), Seinfeld (1989-1998), Cheers (1982-1993), The Cosby Show (1984-1992), Married... with Children (1986-1997), L. A. Law (1986-1994), Wings (1990-1997)

• Good old days.

• Seen them and love most of them. Thanks !

• ohh old days...