Epic future film!!!

Neila created this really cool movie. I found her youtube channel when skipping through silent cartoons. I am so lucky to have found this. She has made a masterpiece. Here is proof!!!

You can find out more on her YouTube channel name Noella Borie. Please I believe in her. Plus I know this is childish but I really wanna watch the movie. I can picture it being a good family Halloween classic. Just picture it. Sitting down with friends & family. Eating junk food themed towards Halloween. Watching the movie. Grabbing a slice of pizza.

The satire of it looks cool. It’d be a funny yet spooky good film. Pweese help her out.

03

Most Helpful Guys

• 7d

I've seen the face shop before :) The animation is very good and I might watch the film but not sure how I would feel with a change of animation style :p

• 6d

That looks neat.

Join the discussion

01
  • 7d

I have dial up internet, so the videos take forever to load. Then I loss connection and have to start all over again. So I can't view.