Why does everyone hate Frozen?

Seriously, I saw someone ask a question about it a few days ago and people were threatening to report them just for asking the question. Also people were commenting song lyrics and they got heavily down voted. ._. What's the deal? Why is that movie so hated? You're allowed to hate it, I just want to know why.

Tbh, I enjoyed the movie a lot. It's one of my favorites. Even though it's kind of overrated, it holds a special place in my heart.

Why do you hate it, if you do?

1415

Most Helpful Guy

• It was fine, everyone just wouldn't shut up about the fkn songs and how much they love it. So anything to do with Frozen triggers people now. People start talking about how much they like frozen and other s get annoyed and start talking about how they don't want to hear about Frozen anymore, then people who like it talk about it more asking why people seem not to like it and the people who are sick of hearing about it keep talking about it in the form of bitching that they wish people would stop talking about it...
    media.tumblr.com/.../...line_mwhdraIcvB1r1rm6n.gif
    The cycle continues.

• Love Adventure Time. But yeah that's true. I wish people didn't hate it JUST because it was overhyped though.

• Was it over-hyped? I don't feel like it was over-hyped beforehand by marketing and in the media, it was in a sense over-hyped after the fact because people posted the song everywhere and wouldn't stop singing it. That's where it starts and this is us continuing the cycle.

Some people might not like it some might it looked better than it turned out to be but that's the same with many movies, but that's not what made Frozen blow up.

Most Helpful Girl

• In all honesty when I first watched the movie I thought it was adorable you know? But then they started playing the song on the radio about 10,000,000 times a day and advertising all over the place and every single social media site was blowing up with videos and stuff about the movie and it just got really really annoying