- why does rufus' and Lily's love child just disappear after the wedding? That would have been one of the BEST plots
- I think its really lazy the way they wrote off Blair's pregnancy
-What happened to them going to college? they just totally forgot about it and in season 6 everyone has jobs but they didn't mention anything about graduating college
- Why is serena such a bitch in season 5? She randomly just turned on the (real) Charlie Rhodes for no reason ( maybe other than jealousy) when she always talks about family? Like when Will was talking to charlie and serena said "what are you going to walk her down the aisle to? no sympathy to the fact that charlie never knew who her dad was till recently, and yes its HER DAD too he can walk her down the aisle. Dumbass. When did serena become so selfish, bland, boring and hyprociritcal? She used to be my favourite because of how calm, cool and collected she was even through the roughest times. Blair who i used to find too highstrung seems way more interesting and calmer than serena in season 5
- Did anyone find the whole Chuck and Blair thing in season 5 so annoying? literally every episode was " oh no i love louis, wait no chuck, no louis, then chuck" So overdone and cheesy
y. The whole Blair and Chuck forbidden love thing gets old fast, expect in season 6 they got more interesting again
- why the HELL did ivy hook up with rufus? isn't he like 40 and she's like 20 ew. Same with serena and that Sage's dad. What is with this show?
- Most of all, why is dan the real gossip girl? if you look back it wouldn't have made sense chronologically. Did the writers just think "oh ok well its the end of the season and we didn't write the show to make sense about Gossip girls identity so lets just chose someone" I was to