Are any of you GAG users God of War (video game franchise) fan?

Are any of you GAG users God of War(video game franchise) fan?

• Yes
  • No

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I once owned chains of Olympus

• I have the first 2 God of War games on my PS2. Now I just recently downloaded the God of War III Remastered edition onto my PS4.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm die hard fan of this game. I rated this 10/10 and I believe that it's my top favourite game of all time. My friend has God of War 1 and I have 2. I played both. I completed God of War 2 in titan mode without losing my life even once. ✌

Ah this question reminded my good old days ;_;
    Too bad that I never had chance to play God of War 3. I don't even own PS3 or 4 now :(

It's my dreams now. Thanks for asking a question about ♎ God of War :D