In every game you feel like a badass in the campaign but like a clone trooper in multiplayer. Am I right?

Every game:

How I feel in the campaign

Multiplayer

Am I right?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I agree!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know, I'm kind of a beast in MP manee... :P
    https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/lickmyb4c0n/video/4026128

• I will have to say no for very simple reason, campaign is to easy you are playing against computer and there is no satisfaction killing bots or winning you can be bad player but still kill all bots and finish campaign.
    BUT multiplayer is real deal, it gives you satisfaction because when you are 1st on scoreboard and killing soldiers or something else (winning) against real life people who control them and then you know you are better than some other gamers on the other side.

• All I want to say multiplayer is more challenging and I like challenges

• Depends on the game like in Bf4 with unlimited re spawning then yea lol but in a multiplayer like Gears of War or TLOU I go balls deep in the multiplayer since you get one life and you got to make it count

• Nah i am good at both.

• Well, yeah. That's kinda the point.

• The truth has been spoken.