Do you like Eminem?

Do you like Eminem?

• I LOVE HIS MUSIC
  • I like his music
  • I don't care about him
    Vote C
  • I don"t like his music
    Vote D
  • I hate his music, he is to offensive!
    Vote E
  • other
    Vote F

2121

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Hahahahahahaha it can't stop laughing at his face expression looking at that red abnormal human hahahahha he's so funny.

I don't really listen to him anymore, but I used to... He's ok.. And one of my fave songs from him is *~space~bound~* super awesome song. <3

• Omg one of my bffs in high school was a huge Eminem fan like she knew every single thing about him and she would even fight for him if someone criticized him lol. So she made me listen a few of his songs and i quite liked them.

• You cannot deny he is very talented and most of his songs are very deep and he has a very unique talent with words and wording and puns and references

• I liked his older stuff but he hasn't made anything great in years. He is certainly overrated by his stans which are mostly white teenage girls who have only heard of about 10 rappers in total.

• Not really. Rap is not my style of music. I much prefer r&b music. However I was bit surprised to learn he was a fan of TLC (Im a huge fan of them) because I thought rappers only liked rap music.

• He's one of my favorite artists. His story is amazing. He got me through some tough shit.

He also has bipolar disorder, like me.

• Of course! ahah. He has some great musics that I listen to :) Especially the old ones.

• I don't like eminem but I like other music artistits and bands such as day wave sether nickelback one detection maroon5 flyleaf paramore and bunch of others

• I like his music. Toy Soldiers make me cry every time for some reason.

• I'm a fan of his earlier stuff mainly, went to his Australian concert in 2011 and it was amazing!!

• Oh of course! Sexy little white boy but he is definitely a rap genius!

• yeah his music is okay but I'm not a huge fan of him

• I don't give a fuck about him 😛

• yes i like his songs lol

• I like him and some of his songs.

• Looove him!

• hmm. i do like him..

• Ehhh, he's okay.

• Yeah Eminem is cool :P

• I've never been too much into his music.

What Guys Said 21