What's your secret hobby?

Do you have any hobbies that you secretly enjoy, but you would never tell anyone because you are too embarrassed?
Mine is well, I am already embarrassed. I am a fan of taylor swift and her songs are awesome! LOL. Don't judge me please.

35

Most Helpful Girl

• I love office supply shopping lol. Not embarrassing, but I'm slightly obsessed lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to read, and when In the imaginative and creative mood I sometimes write my own stories. The secret is no more..

• Are you embarrassed about it?

• Not really no lol. I don't do it that often, so it's sorta secret. Plus I don't think it's embarrassing really, and if it is, well, I just don't care ha.