Title of a sexual country song?

Okay, not a relationship question but maybe you guys can help. I heard this country song a few days ago. I can't remember any of the lyrics but I remember that they were very sexually explicit, like really dirty. I am pretty sure it was a newer country song, not old country. Anyone know what song it could be? Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Was it by David Allen Coe? He has quite a few.

Don't Bite the Dick
    Pick 'um, Lick 'um, Stick 'um
    Little Susie Shallow Throat
    Fuckin' In The Butt

0|0
    0|0
    • Well dang, I'd ask this guy!

• Haha no, I listened to that last one. While it's very funny and you've got the right idea, his stuff is older. This was a newer country artist. But thanks for the laugh lol

• I haven't heard all those myself. I only knew the first one and looked up the rest. I just knew he did a lot.

I don't know any new country songs though.

If you want some more country laughs, try Rodney Rodney Carrington. It's musical comedy.
      Titties and Beer
      Dear Penis
      Show Them To Me

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you tell me anything else about it? Female artist? Male artist? Group? Fast or slow tempo? You don't remember any of the lyrics at all?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, come back here cousin and spread your cheeks. ... by Billy Rae Buttdart

0|0
    0|0
  • I done did her in the vagina - By Skeeter and Jimbo (ft Earl on the banjo)

0|0
    0|0
  • isn't there on about riding a tractor 😂?

0|0
    0|0
  • Just google 'david allen coe x rated hits' and you will get so many explicit country songs ranging from completely sexual to completely racist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you at least remember where you heard it?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Uh... that's kinda vague don't ya think? Haha I would love to help you out but... you didn't give me much to work with :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know lol but that's all I've got. I know some country songs have sexual lyrics that are more like innuendos, but this one was straight up dirty. Male artist, that's the best I have

Recommended myTakes