What sequel for a movie would you like see being made?

One which hasn't came out or isn't pending to come out, that is. I think Forrest Gump 2 is overdue.

14

Most Helpful Guy

• "Forrest Gump 2" WAS going to be a sequel but it was cancelled, because the director decided it was a bad idea (thank God.)

Anyway, there are many movies but one recent movie, which left us on a HUGE cliffhanger, was the movie "Chronicle." The sequel to this movie REALLY needs to come out, it's been almost four years now. Apparently, the director is having issues with the main actor and it's in hiatus. I'm very disappointed here.

I also think it's time for prequel movie for the "Saw" series, where we get to see why Jigsaw is the way he is, and even see his first ever "Traps"(I would love to see this.)

What Guys Said 3

• I would love to see a sequel to City Of God, and how his life turned out.

• interstellar...
    fr god sake Nolan do it!!

• Forrest Gump 2? Hell no. That's a classic that doesn't need a sequel. I say Prometheus 2.

What Girls Said 1

• The Incredibles 2 would be bomb