What do you think of Gamers?

This goes for gamer guys and gamer girls

34

Most Helpful Girl

• They are people who enjoy gaming, some are highly competitive and scream at their screens without realizing it's 2 in the morning and people are trying to sleep.
    Most are cool, it's only when it becomes obsessive is it bad.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i'm one of the 2 in the morning gamers

• As long as you don't wake the whole house because you're yelling at the game, or at the other players there's nothing wrong with that. It's your time afterall:)

• hehe, i would probably wake up the neighborhood if i was pissed enough

Most Helpful Guy

• They are awesome! I am a gamer, I just bought a new gaming PC waiting for it in the mail though.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE