- Should I try walking to my university and back which is a 6.6 mile walk that I could potentially do everyday or every other day?
- Shoud I take swimming lessons?
- Should I take art lessons?
- Should I volunteer in leadership at church?
- Should I volunteer for habitat for humanity?
- Should I do gardening for my school gardening club?
- Should I go on a book reading rampage and possibly start a book club?
Most Helpful Guy
I think the first an most important answer is: the activity that appeals to you :D
But: the walking up and down to school I'd do at least 1 or 2 times per week, weather permitting. It's always good to have some movement.
And I know the book club is an idea you've played with for some time so... maybe the combination of the book club and the walking?