RUGBY 🏉 Question ?

What's the difference between Rugby Leauge and Rugby Union? Which do you prefer? And what's your favorite team?

36

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Union and league are pretty different, but the main difference is that with league, you have only 5 plays before you got to kick the ball. So it's very fast paced as you don't have time to keep possession like in Union. Anyway, my money is on all blacks but if they choke (which is possible), I would go Ireland. I think Australia may cause an upset too.

• the Irish team lost a good lot of great players but we did hit our highest rank yet 2nd in the world this year but the south is unbeatable

• I don't know. Ireland and England are off to a great start in the World Cup. My entire country, South Africa are crying ha ha