How many of you own?

How many of you own?

NEOPETSSSSSSSSSS

They are extremely important and if you have never had nor knew of them, you had a horrible, depressing childhood.

I remember when I fell down a well... a neopet saved my life. How you might ask? I don't remember but I just know. Neopets are also the suporior mammels on the planet. Amen.
  • neopets are my life
  • BLESS THE NEO KING
  • kayne is my lord and savior
    Vote C
  • there's probably semen on your Tupperware from neopets
    Vote D

1112

Most Helpful Guy

• Neopets, ahh, there was a phase where I was an avid neopet user.
    I know neopets don't die and stuff, but I'm guessing mine is pretty hungry and starving after all these years. It's going to need some serious medical attention. Too bad I forgot my username 😱

• I just have the stuffed animals 😅 from McDonald's.

• Sorry, all my money goes towards music since because everything is expensive 😢

• Play me a song next time for forgiveness. It has to be about meeeee. 8)

Most Helpful Girl

• Tamagotchi's? Were they Neopets? Just the mention of them fills me with guilt. My littlest brother had one, he loved it so so much but every time he left it lying around me and my other brother would overfeed it and then it would die on him... I honestly feel so bad about this!

I'm sorry little bro, I promise not to do it to your real baby!