Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory vs. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?

Well let me just say that this is one of my favorite remakes. When I first heard of it, I was skeptical. But once I found out that Johnny Depp was playing Willy Wonka, I was sold.

• Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

1311

Most Helpful Guy

• Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory is a classic film with some great sets and imaginative ideas. But that nightmare tunnel portion was the creepiest thing put to film.

Charlie and The Chocolate Factory is vapid a Johnny Depp vehicle with some interesting effects but no real charm. Plus Depp looks like sex offender in that movie.

I'm glad you enjoyed it but I have to be honest I don't see how.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Lol because I enjoy Johnny Depp in roles like that. And I think it was cool. Brighter and more modern. I still like the original but I don't mind the newer version either.

Most Helpful Girl