Imagine there is a movie about elementary-middle school based off modern elementary-middle school students. What is it rated?

• I think G
  • I think PG
  • I think M
    Vote C
  • I think MA15+
    Vote D
  • I think R18+
    Vote E
  • I think X18+
    Vote F
  • I think RC
    Vote G
Select a gender to cast your vote:

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think PG.

Most Helpful Guy

• probably pg13 (i guess ma 15+) or r. hell, my friends and i have been cursing since about age 7 or 8 at least. I don't know about the drinking and smoking, but i knew plenty of kids who drank and/or smoked weed in middle school.

What Girls Said 1

• PG 13 but that's not an option lol so i said 15+. being a teenager myself, i went to junior high a few years ago and the amount of vulgarity and swearing and just downright inappropriate things that happened would definitely make it NOT PG. kids smoked weed in the bathrooms, came to school high, one chick got pregnant, girls gave bjs to anyone and everyone, and you couldn't walk in the hallways for more than 5 seconds without getting your ass slapped by a stranger.

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!