Is anyone excited for Pokemon Go :) ?

So Pokemon Go is coming out sometime in 2016 (I think) and I'm really excited for it. Maybe that's a bit childish but I'm hoping that it's going to be awesome. What about you guys?
  • Hell yeah! <3
  • No, grow up :(

113

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I am so excited, me and my best friend have plans to go explore the city hunting pokemon lol. And we also want to team rocket some little kids, cuz you know you're never too young to learn some life lessons right? lol but seriously, I'm really hoping it's great, and I have some honest poke adventure stuff planned out.