- Yea, I hate commercials, almost as much as telemarketers!
- No, I don't mind it
- I still use it, but not like I used to
Anybody else find YouTube less appealing now that we are forced to watch commercials before most videos?
What Girls Said 2
it was better before they started that
I don't mind it, but it's definitely reduced my use of the site. I always mute the commercials in my own silent, personal little protest.
What Guys Said 7
I didn't mind the ones you could skip after a few seconds (and often watched them anyway), but if a video has one of those longer unscipable ads the video doesn't get watched and I usually go elsewhere.
No, I use ADBLOCKER.
How do people not know this sweet app by now?
It's on Chrome, and Firefox. If you use IE, MS Edge, or Safari, you are out of luck.
Nah i kinda like commericals and ads to some extent
Oh how I LOVE seeing 'posts' like these... You wanna know why they do that now?
1. You know that fav. youtube channel you go to? They spend money to make the content YOU like to watch... the 'Ads' you love to block is how they make their money. No money no videos of Gameplays, Cat Videos, Parodies, Pewds etc.
2. So what are they forced to do before they go OUT OF BUSINESS meaning you don't get the videos you like to watch? They do the very thing YOU hate.
3. Whats a measly FK'n 30 seconds to support your fav. youtube channel?
NOTHING IS FOR FREE!
I use Firefox llelelelelelelel
I use adblocker
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.