Basically for those who don't know, adoptables are character designs an artist draws, who then sells that character design to somebody else.
I myself make adoptables.
I want to know what people think of adoptables. I can't really ask this question on deviantart as, obviously, it is a very art driven community, but G@G is more a sex driven community so you people probably have less of a made up mind on this.
I never liked the idea of adoptables. I figured it's a waste of money (or whatever currency you're buying them with) especially when if you want a character or design so badly, why not make it yourself?
But then I came up with the idea TO make them myself. I haven't made any money, partly because I'm charging points, mostly because nobody has made an offer. But I will one day I think. Probably when I make them a little more colourful and a little less pen on lined paper. Because yes. I'm cheap like that.
What is your opinion on adoptables?
- I love them! I buy them all the time!Vote A
- I'm an adoptable artist like yourself.Vote B
- Eh. They're so-so. Don't have much of an opinion.Vote C
- Pfffffffff. Stupid.Vote D
- I'm just here for the results.Vote E
- I have no idea what an adoptable is.Vote F