Walking Dead fans: What the F*%& just happened? (SPOILER ALERT!)?

SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER! SPOILER!

DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THIS WEEK'S EPISODE!!!

DO NOT PASS GO! DO NOT COLLECT $200! RUN AWAY OR YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED!

Now, oh my God! Not Glenn!!! I can't believe this!

1011

Most Helpful Guy

• holllleeeyyyy crap. wow. what a crazy effin episode. the start of this season has just been so epic. this is the way the show is supposed to be. no one can be safe, end of story. i just wonder who's gonna meet lucille when a certain villian of the future shows up, probably at the start of next season i'm guessing.

• Im hoping that this isn't the end of Glenn. I refuse to believe it.

• i liked the recent episode but i hate that we have to wait another week for the cliffhanger >:(

• Me toooooo

Most Helpful Girl

• I saw the episode today and AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I haven't seen such a good episode is soo long but WTF? Seriously? Glenn? no way! I refuse to believe it -.- ... but that was a really good episode! Lately it was kinda slow and repetitive, but this, damn! I really liked the last one, it was crazy.