Xbox one vs. PS4 which should I get and why?

832

Most Helpful Guy

• These days, the game lineup on consoles is 90% the same; exclusive games are few and far between between these two systems. The main factors are 1) the few exclusive titles each system has, 2) the feel of the controller, and 3) which console your friends and family member have or will eventually get

I would get a PS4. People who have them seem to like them more than those who have the XBOX One.

Plus, after some shady shit that Microsoft tried to pull with their console being only active with an internet connection and not being able to share games (which was reversed due to community backlash before the system's release), I can NEVER support XBOX. Ever. #ConsumerPower

• I 100% agree. It feels like there are so few exclusive titles these days so the choice is more up to preference. I would buy the ps4 cause I like the controller more.

• @Clinkz

U already read how I feel about XBOX lol. Street Fighter 5 being PS4 exclusive sealed the deal for me! I'm a fighting game enthusiast. :-D

• Thanks for picking me! :)

Most Helpful Girl