Agree or Disagree: The following video game companies are the biggest money whores of the gaming industry?

The following -
Activision (with COD)
EA Games/EA Sports (with almost all of their ball sports games and Battlefield games)
2K Games/2K Sports (same as EA)

• Agree
  • Disagree
  • Others
    Vote C

111

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree!!!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• EA games is the biggest money whore company.. They just love to milk people with damn DLC's!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I can't believe people actually waste their money on games like FIFA, Madden and NHL when they're still the same fucking games each year! The only new things that they add to their games are the small graphic enhancement and updated player rosters.