What are your favorite Christmas/Holiday songs?

It is November 1st. The unofficial start of the Holiday Season in the US and Canada if not most of the world. Many stores and radio stations here will soon start playing Christmas/Holiday music within the next 2 weeks, if not the day after Halloween. So, I wanna know what are your favorites?

Updates:
Feel free to share videos and links of them!
Maybe I asked too soon? lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• It's obviously "Christmas, Don't Be Late!" by The Chipmunks. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rnPHlOHb7g

"Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" is pretty catchy, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3HJgCcSUqQ

There are so many good ones to choose from, though!

0|1
    0|0
  • silent night, do you heat what i hear?, it cold outside (kinda fucked up but it's so beautiful sounding darn it!), All i want for Christmas is you by My Chemical Romance, anything by Nat King Cole and anything on the Punk Goes Christmas album :)

0|1
    0|0
    • Did you hear Indina Menziel's and Michael Buble's version of baby it's cold outside?

• omg no! but that sounds awesome!!! i will soon :)

• The Mariah Carey Christmas album is great.

I love the classics as well, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, Silent Night, Frosty the Snowman, lots :) Christmas rocks :) !!

0|1
    0|0
    • I like the classics too it kinda depends on who is singing them

• Show All
    • XD oh my gosh, I'm definitely not a country fan, but this was entertaining

• look up redneck 12 days of Christmas lol

• O holy night somehow always make me tear up, especially when sung by divas with such beautiful heartfelt voices and not too many improvisations. Just emotions.

0|1
    0|0
    • I like to hear the choir singers best. Indina menziel and Michael Buble do a good job too.

• I love... "the Christmas song / chestnuts roasting on an open fire"

1|2
    0|0
  • I can't remember the title, but i love singing "its the happiest time of the year" in the car when my mom is yelling at Christmas traffic ­čśé

0|2
    0|0
  • mine have always been Mary Did You Know, O Holy Night and All I Want for Christmas

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't celebrate Christmas , but I like this song:
    www.patheos.com/.../

0|1
    0|0
  • The 12 pains of Christmas
    Little drummer boy
    And Do you hear what I hear?

0|1
    0|0
  • Carol of the Bells
    The Christmas Song
    Mary did you know
    Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

0|1
    0|0
    • Those are all great. Ray Conniff singers version of Carol of the Bells is the best. followed by the Trans Siberian Orchestra

• Do you see what I see (the Rosie O'Donnell and Elmo version) and I saw Santa on the roof top (also the Rosie O'Donnell version)

0|1
    0|0
  • I hate Christmas music. If Christmas music is playing in a store and it isn't the week before Christmas, I will leave that store.

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • david archuleta angels we have heard

0|2
    0|0
  • Rudolph The Raindeer is my fave :D

0|1
    0|0
  • Holly jolly Christmas by Burl Ives

0|2
    0|0
  • Santa clause is coming to town.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jingle Bells :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Some kinda punk rock 101 jam type thing!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

Recommended myTakes