What do you think of girls who watch animation movies?

I loveee watching animation movies (for example Disney movies). What do you think of girls who watch those? Childish xD?
And do you like watching some yourself?

924

Most Helpful Guy

• Disney and Pixar movies are my favourite! I LOVE them. Those and con movies/psychological thrillers are the best. Jeez 5 animated movies are hitting the big boxes over the next two year sooooo excited :D

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • omg meeeee tooooo. but the movie i'm most waiting for is 'finding dory'

Most Helpful Girl

• Animated movies tend to have a lot more emotion and creativity than non animated movies. Some of them can get a bit cheesy or become too juvenile, but I think most good animation studios make sure to make a film that everyone can enjoy. I like animated movies because there is always so much heart put into them, and the story writing is almost always good, if not excellent.

There are plenty of non animated films that have strong emotions and good writing too, but I find myself disappointed with them much more often than with animated movies. The concentration of good movies is higher with animated movies than with non animated movies.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE