Have you ever cried because of the truth in the lyrics of a song?

Alright, be honest. We all get emotional at *some* point over a song. I've cried over a song at least twice now. First was Waiting on the World to Change- John Mayer. I was sitting in my room listening to music on Pandora (it was one of my downer days) and the song popped up. Then within like two minutes I was bawling my eyes out. Second, was Leave Your Lover- Sam Smith.

Oh, Mr. Smith, always getting to me. This song gave me migranes from crying so much. If you had those moments, please share the song. I'm always looking for sappy music.. Or whatever it is that made you cry :)
  • Yeah... Not exactly my proudest moment...
  • Nope!
  • Who does that?
    Vote C

813

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya it's all good. I can't listen to Howie Day - Collide ever again personally tbh!

• Woah. I think I fell in love with this song all over again. Thanks!!

• Haha glad you enjoy it. It's completely attached to a girl I dated, and I just can't do it lol. Good song tho!

And I am neither confirming nor denying that I cried to that song once, lol.

• Fair enough :)