2. Trapt- These walls
3. Pink Floyd-Comfortable numb
4. Breaking Benjamin-Give me a sign
5. Shinedown-What a shame
6. Sam Smith-Stay with me
7. Metallica-Fade to black
9. Papa Roach-Lifeline
10. The Killers-All these things that i have done
11. Breaking Benjamin-Failure or Angel Fails (cant decide)
12. Trapt-Whose going home with you tonight
13. Breaking Benjamin-Firefly
14. Every other damn BB song ever made
15. Tupac-Things never change (For when the ghetto ass life gets too hard!)
there's a lot more, but i'd be typing forever.
Most Helpful Girl
Kelly Clarkson -because of you
Linkin Park- in the end/numb
Ed sheeran (a few songs)
Green day -boulevard of broken dreams/ 21 guns
Asking alexandria-moving on
Some taylor swift
Adam lambert -whataya want from me (and other songs)
Adele - someone like you, chasing pavements, turning tables, hello
Eminem-beautiful, beautiful pain, space bound
And there are more but those come to my mind right now
I tend to listen to sad songs, to maybe cry and get over it.
As for happy songs there are many, in general that have a fun beat :D
Most Helpful Guy
Impressive selection. I like the diversity.
As for me, I have a "reset song" that I think of whenever I'm really down, or have another undesirable song in my head, or the inner voice is negative, etc. It's "The Kiss" by the Cure, especially the lead guitar line:
Kicks ass played live too.
- Show AllShow Less