What are 10 interesting/random facts about you?

Let's see...

1. I have 7 sisters (2 are deceased).
2. I've been to Disney World 4 times.
3. I've only ever been in physical fights with males.
4. I went to an all girls high school.
5. I hate shopping.
6. I desperately want to go stargazing.
7. Breakfast food is my favorite.
8. I have a fear of dogs.
9. I've graduated 5 times but never in a cap and gown.
10. I randomly think about cutting at least once a day.

3736

What Guys Said 36

What Girls Said 37

• 1. I'm sleepy af always
    2. I have a permanent retainer behind my two front top teeth and behind my bottom front teeth
    3. I broke three bones in my foot at once
    4. My favorite color is red
    5. I almost learned how to play guitar once but my fingers are too small so I couldn't really do much with what my sisters ex was teaching me.
    6. My favorite season is Autumn
    7. I'm neither a democrat or a republican, I'll vote for whomever scares me the least during an election
    8. I only eat like 1.5 meals a day because I'm never hungry enough to eat more.
    9. I have to always keep my fingernails short because long fingernails on myself gross me out
    10. I wish I was born a redhead but can no longer dye my hair red because it's thinning a bit noticeably from all the dying 😭

• No more hair dye!

• Lol don't be like my friend. She used to have beautiful hair down to her butt. She couldn't stop dying it and it started falling out and became so thin and brittle.

• Hair dye has not touched the bottom of my hair at all since the beginning of August, and it hasn't touched my entire head since like... winter time. I'm fixing my ways!

• 1. I don't like condiments besides hot sauce
    2. I'm an aunt to 5 kids.
    3. Used to be a tomboy , i still kind am
    4. I have a twin bro who is one of the most important dudes in my life
    5. i used to play hockey when i was a kid. Still got my equipment
    6. I just recently learned how to drive.
    7. I used to have a diary that i wrote in for years. I ripped them up after my sister snooped through it. I can remember almost everything I wrote in it
    8. I can't stand going to weddings
    9. I broke into my sister's house by going through a window because i misplaced her spare keys
    10. I'm very very indecisive 😞

• I like to watch porn, I lied to my best friends I'm a virgin, I secretly have slept with 4 guys I'm berly 19, I have a nice ass and big thighs lol, I swallow , I go to church every Sunday , everyone thinks I'm a virgin have I mentioned that? ;)

• - I have two sisters. 1 is 21 years old and lives in Amsterdam and the other 14 years old and has Down Syndrome
    - my parents and sisters all have dark hair. Either brown or dark blonde. Being light blonde is recessive in my family.
    - I'm afraid of the dark
    - I have 2 horses, 1 dog and a guinea pig
    - my parents are actually pretty rich because my dad is a lawyer and my mom a family doctor, although I'm totally poor.
    - I'm going to a private school right now
    - I have no gag reflex
    - going to the USA is not number 1 on my list of places to go, still I'm this site with an American majority

• 1. I graduated from university at age 17; I'm currently working towards my second degree.
    2. I married a girl 7 years older than me.
    3. I have 2 adoptive sisters, 2 biological, and 5 step-sisters.
    4. I never put real photos of me on the Internet, but from doppelgängers (people who look exactly like me)
    5. I always dress in black, or in very, very dark grey.
    6. I like pizza, pies, cookies, and ice cream.
    7. I never use heels, purses. I only use make up when doing photo sessions with a former classmate who is a photographer.
    8. I like to make comparative tables of almost everything.
    9. I work as cop, most of the time in plain clothes. I used to be the sniper of the equivalent of a S. W. A. T. unit in one of my countries, before being transferred to another unit after punching a corrupted superior officer.
    10. I hate driving, although I know how to drive a variety of vehicles, including APCs, helicopters, planes, trucks...

• IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE I FINISHED high school when I was 17and I was youngest in my batch

• @Nik1hil how old do the people graduate high school then? (I graduated college at 17 so I don't doubt what she said)

• @Nik1hil I graduated from medical school at 17, I spent most of my life being homeschooled; I think is the same with her.

• 1. I've accidentally drank white wine
    2. I have crooked fingers
    3. If I had been born a boy, my name would be Jared
    4. I've never been outside of my province
    5. I get scared when people yell at me or at someone else
    6. I have many pairs of shoes that are too big for me because when they were bought for me, people assumed I would grow into them
    7. I like to sing songs in different languages
    8. I hate writing with mechanical pencils
    9. Out of all of my bi-racial cousins, I'm the whitest
    10. I bump into things and/or drop things at least once a day