Is Star Wars worth watching?

I'm sure I've seen one of the movies as a kid but remembered not liking it. So do you like Star Wars and why should I watch it? let alone the new one soon! :)
  • I like Star Wars! (chant)
  • I hate Star Wars
  • May the force be with you
    Vote C
Thanks guys and girls for your opinions! :)

712

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yeah!!! I got my opening night tickets!!! Get them quick!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I enjoy Star Wars. The original trilogy (Episode IV: A New Hope / Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back / Episode VI: Return of the Jedi) are my favorites. I enjoy space, the character development is pretty good (there is even a strong female lead), the music is great, and I enjoyed all the costumes, lightsabers, spaceship designs and alien designs. I am looking forward to The Force Awakens next month!

• Good sales pitch, I'm convinced now :D

• Haha thanks! I am love sci-fi though, so if you enjoy fantasy and science fiction, I'm sure you will enjoy it as well. Thank you for MHO! :)