NAME a random VIDEO GAME you have played in your life? (Read details)?

Any game could be good bad, any genre, an old game new one. Any game. AND TRY NOT TO REPEAT ANYONE ELSES.

ill start.

Updates:
My game is Final Fantasy Tactics!
@vishna @mskay @mooky06 @bubble_tea @ThisGurl @Mustachekitteh @BlueSJ @LovesTVDx @TheoryOfAvarice @complicated-soul @goflipaburger @redthread @meatballs21

2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't play video games anymore, but I did love them when I was a kid, so these are all old as hell, circa 1990s and early 2000s.

Since people already mentioned Super Mario Bros, Mortal Kombat, and Pokemon Blue, Red, and Yellow...

I'll go with Tekken. My dad and I played that a lot, at home and in the arcade (because my dad is a weirdo and had friends who would go battle in the arcades and they would let kid me play sometimes)

Also,
    Duck Hunt because I liked the gun.
    X-Men (for SEGA Genesis)
    Crash Bandicoot
    Sonic the Hedgehog for SEGA

The only modern day video game I've played is Sims 3 lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Tekken! very nice

And you played x-men on the genesis? i remember playing that as a kid haha

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's an OLD-school video game that I used to love to play as a kid:

freespace.virgin.net/.../xTail_Gunner.gif

japeland.files.wordpress.com/.../tail_gunner.jpg

0.tqn.com/.../Tailgunner.jpg

Tailgunner was a vector graphics game, like a number of other games from the late 70s/early 80s (Asteroids, Red Barron, Omega Race, etc'). You, the gamer, were the tailgunner on a space ship, and had to protect the ship from fighters who were trying to attack your ship. Waves of 3 fighters would approach your ship from behind, and you would have to shoot them down before they could get past you and damage your ship. If you weren't able to shoot them all, you had a limited amount of "shields" that would cause the fighters to bounce back rather than get by you - but once your shields were gone, they were gone for good. If 3 ships got by you, the game was over.

It was an expensive game, and so they tended only to be in bigger arcades or, back in the day, in Chuck E. Cheese pizza parlors, which were founded by the founder of Atari.

0|3
    0|0
    • Nice! Is it arcade only though? Never ported to a home console?

• No, never on a console that I know of, but I still pay it occasionally with MAME (an arcade machine emulator that will let you play the original arcade ROMs on your PC). It wasn't a hugely well-known game (it and The Red Barron shared hardware and console designs - just with different graphics - but The Red Barron was much more popular), and the console ports at that time were limited (the main home console being the Atari 2600, which was incredibly limited in capabilities), so by the time the NES came around in the second wave of home consoles, Tailgunner and games of that era had long been forgotten.

Hell, even the hugely popular Star Wars vector graphics game didn't get ported to consoles. :(

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 53

• Shin Megami Tensei: Persona serries
    gearnuke.com/.../persona-3-798x350.jpg

1|1
    0|0
  • 0|2
    0|0
    • Nice nice ;)

• Show All
    • @OrdinaryGentleman Gahhh I know haha. But the end is soo worth it though! Super wondrous.

• @TheoryOfAvarice When I was going through a super difficult time in my life that game was like a happy place. I simply loved it, glad you did too. I think I may just get a ps4 just to play it again:)

• OMGGGG WHY!! Hahah

Ok since no one has not put COD advanced warfare, I'll do that one!

I was going to say SUPERRR MARIOOOO! but people have said it 😫

0|2
    0|0
    • Cool! You should tell everyone you are a game and see what happens haha. i bet they'd jizz their pants ;P

• Hahah TOTO! I want to prevent that from happening!!! *dies on the floor from laughter*

I showed a couple of friends on snapchat that I played on my cinema screen in the cinema room haha (major gaming experience) 😎

• Just because I highly doubt anyone else plays these...

Harvest Moon.

1|2
    0|0
  • Law Of The West on the Commodore 64.

Amok on the Vic 20.

Yeah, them's some Old Skool games right there :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Lots but I'm going with Fallout 3 because I'm replaying it. I like most games from Bethesda Game Studios

0|1
    0|0
    • Fallout 3s been said tho. Can you say another one? 🙈

• Lol I'm not going to go through all these comments to see so... Zelda/mortal combat/ animal crossing/Grand theft auto vice city/ The Sims 3 and 4 pc/ skyrim pc/ dead island 2/ walking dead survival instinct/assassin's creed/ army of two... im done trying if one of them don't make the cut... lol

• dead island 2 will do!

• Kya on the PS2.

I wonder if anyone else knows the game?

0|1
    0|0
  • My very first video games my mom used to play with me! Surprisingly she let me play even though I was like 6 and I loved it!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpmiSiw6VBM

0|0
    0|0
  • Upon perusing, I didn't see these.

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls edition...
    and Amnesia, the Dark Descent.

0|1
    0|0
  • Mega man was one of my favourite games. I wasn't very good at it but my friend was better then me so I just watched him play the game while I sat next to him and cheered.

0|1
    0|0
  • No idea if anyone has Said it yet but... Fallout! (Fallout 3, new Vegas, & fallout 4)

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • Elder scrolls series yeye, surprised no ones said this

0|1
    0|0
    • We'll say you said oblivion just to be specific 😉

• 0|1
    0|0
  • DONKEY KONGGGGGG!!!

I'm so glad nobody else said it!

2|1
    0|0
  • San Francisco Rush 2049
    One of my favorite Nintendo 64 games :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Let's go for Doom :)

2|4
    1|0
  • Zelda: Ocarina of Time

1|2
    0|0
  • Danganronpa

got to love story rich madness

https://i.imgur.com/1NcjwFz.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Too lazy to check if anyone has posted this. Anyways, Grand Theft Auto. Fckin awesome game! 8)

0|0
    0|0
    • Well someone else already said 'gta5' but I'll assume you meant the first one on the PlayStation 1. Which is also very good. 😝

• Lol my ps1 were all childish game, I meant the one on my psp.

Anyways, naruto / digimon then.

• Yo I LOVE Digimon!!! Which one do you have?

• keep talking and nobody explodes

0|3
    0|0
  • I haven't played this game, but I sure as hell want it. Mortal Combat X

0|0
    0|0
    • Whoops someone said that one already. Give me one more? Please?

• Show All
    • I play a lot of PC games so video games are somewhat of a foreign country to me.

• Oh, and Warframe.

• I wanna play Final Fantasy !😎
    I played GTA5 yesterday.

0|0
    0|0
  • STARFOX !!!

1|3
    0|0
  • Barnyard lmfao

0|2
    0|0
  • Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm.

0|1
    0|0
    • Fun? :)

• You know I love Naruto video games. :P

• You should be playing the gamecube/wii Naruto fighting games instead. They're better games. Less flash and more bang

• POKÉMON! 😄

2|1
    0|0
  • Dragon age 😍😍😍

1|1
    0|0
  • Animal Crossing lol

0|2
    0|0
  • Super Mario Bros :P

2|3
    0|0