Im black and I hate rap. Why do people always think ALL black people like rap?

Seriously. Black people made songs of other genres as well. I dont like how people think i like rap just because im black.
And i dont hate new rap or certain rap songs. I hate the genre as a whole.

1314

Most Helpful Girl

• People are stupid, and want the most convenient manner of thinking.

Rap is a predominantly black genre as well.

I'm black, and I don't hate rap, but its not my favorite either. I don't usually listen to a lot of rap.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Stereotypes mate. They're for the lazy bastards in life who can't be bothered digging any deeper than the surface but want to tell everybody they've got the world figured out. I'm white and scottish and used to love it right back to nwa and cypress hill. If you call that stereotypical then you need a library

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE