Girls, Would you pose nude for a national magazine?

If you would pose nude why would you do this knowing all the attention you would get from this?

If you wouldn't pose nude, what reasons would you give for not doing it?

• Yes I would pose nude?
  • No I would not pose nude?
  • Maybe-Just not sure about it
    Vote C
  • other
    Vote D
Guys can not vote on this poll
I'm a Girl

3

What Girls Said 3

• I would not pose nude for a national magazine.
    I wouldn't do that because no amount of money I get would be worth somewhat literally selling myself out, being viewed by some as no more than some t&a versus in a manner where they respect me for my accomplishments versus gym regime.

• The question I am trying to figure is why would women want all that attention, especially when they know they are going get a lot of unwanted attentin from certain men. Why would any woman want to put themselves out there that much. Is the money that big of lure for them?

• I guess for someone, it is alluring enough that they go for it. For them, perhaps the quick and easy money, in addition to what would certainly be a huge ego boost to every woman with all the mostly male attention, is worth more than putting in the work to earning a degree and having to work a 9-5 type job.

• I did, for my guy. But I don't think I'd do it publicly. It would take a lot.

I was offered a million dollars to be the "cover girl" for a well-known men's magazine. I did a swimsuit issue and that is what led to the offer to pose nude.

It was flattering, and I admit that I was tempted. I thought about it, but my brother said, "Jennie, I think you need to rethink that.’ I asked why, and he said, ‘If a little girl goes to the grocery store and sees that magazine and says ‘Daddy, there’s Jennie. Can I get that magazine?’ And then the dad has to say, ‘No, that’s not appropriate.’ How would that make you feel?’"

That hit me like a ton of bricks, and I was like forget it, there’s no way. I accept being a role model and I love the fact that I have the opportunity to be the best role model I can be for the youth of today and tomorrow.

Still, on occasion...

• Nope, I don't like those stuff